Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you play ';hard to get'; with guys?

So lately I have been having extremely confusing guy problems. Here is an example: I started talking to this guy, and we hit it off, and had a great time. We hung out, kissed a little, and then he went home. He didn't text me, or call me. Now, I know I'm definitely not a bad kisser, and I'm not really bad looking, so I can't figure it out. I try to be nice to everyone, basically I am asking what's wrong with me? Or sounding a little better - How do you play hard to get? I used to hook guys, and know what to do when, and now I feel like my game is failing.. :[ Haha. I just want to know how I get back up there, and if I spot a hot guy, what do I do to get him to come to me? Do I give out my number? Do I ever message him first? Is texting guys first a no no?



HELP! :] Thanks guys. All the advice is much appreciated!!



XooHow do you play ';hard to get'; with guys?
Well hon, if that small picture is of you, you should have no problems getting a guy to notice you.

And we men, most of us anyway, hate those girls that play hard to get. Why put all that effort to chasing a girl, only to be shot down.

I'd cut back on being so nice and friendly to every man you meet. He could wrongly suspect. that you are an easy girl and a bit of flirt, or worse.

So being a little cool, when you first meet, is fine, once you have started talking to him, then you can warm up a lot, if you like what you see in him.

As to giving out your number, be cool on that, unless he asks you. But you can certainly give out the vibe, that you would like to get to know him better. If he likes you, I'm sure he'll ask for your number.How do you play ';hard to get'; with guys?
Playing hard-to-get can work, and it's way fun! The trick is to play hard to get, not impossible to get.



The whole idea of playing hard to get is making him pursue you. He makes the moves, and you... ignore them the first few times. If he's trying to hold your hand, pretend like you don't notice. If you can tell he wants to kiss you, be right there, real close... and then go get a drink or something. But be really flirtatious. Oh, and you have to let him make a move after a little bit, otherwise he'll give up.
I highly reccommend not playing that game. Guys seem to hate it. The magazines are stupid when they tell you that guys loooove it when you play hard to get. Really, it's annoying and they'll move on to the next girl who's more open and willing to be HERSELF instead of playing silly games.
Personally I don't believe in playing hard to get. Life is short and you go after what you want. If you play games then you risk messing things up that would have had a chance if you were just honest. I think some times you just have to accept that some people like this guy are idiots and just don't follow through.
I been through the same thing he probably likes you and he doesn't want you to know how much he likes you so he backs off for a little bit.....now if he doesn't call you at all then you can say it's a rap.
You don't play games like that.



What you need to do is TALK, and in person--not on myspace or msn or whatever. Find out about his interests and you'll see if you're right for each other.
put out immediately
make your nipples hard so the poke through your top,,smile then when he has a go at bending u over tell him no



i hate a tease



sorry but i can't seriously answer this question
i hate it when girls play hard to get...just be yourself lol :-)
Playing hard to get, is a little harsh to most guys. They think you are a tease. If at any time you feel uncomfortable about going further, its ok to say so. Guys don't like being made to think things might happen, and then stuff doesn't, without any explaination. But if you smile and indicate that a kiss is all they are going to get for now, they will have clear boundaries and won't get upset. Its just as hard for them to get to know girls....don't make it confusing for them. Just be yourself, and yes you can message him first to let him know that you are interested.....but the best thing about being a woman is always being in control.... :)
Why are you trying to play games? Ok first of all most hot guys are shallow and will just want you for your looks, so just look nice! It's really as simple as that for getting their attention



You want to play hard to get to get all the attention and keep it going yeh. So just look nice make, little effort. Although some guys wont make any effort so if they dont you will have to give them hints that you interested but you can still play hard to get. e.g. text them but dont lead onto anything else, leave it to them. I would just ask a girl tbh they know how to play ';hard to get'; we guys are just the 1s on the receiving end!!!



Oh and some guys love it when your hard to get some like it when your easy to get, just be yourself but at the same time keep a hold of ya self.
Too much thought being put in the order of things. When you meet a guy, you give him your number and you get him. Usually it's a good idea to set up a general time to call him ';I'll call you tomorrow afternoon';. It doesn't matter who calls who or when, it just sucks when you give a girl your number and she calls you like 5 min after she leaves and keeps calling like 3-4x per day.



How to play hard-to-get? Well, you go out with the guy, you act sweet as pie to him. You joke around with him, you have a good time with him just like you are doing. The only thing that's different is that you don't kiss him or make out with him. You make him work for you affections. Maybe a simple holding hands and a quick hug (not one of those overly long groping type hugs, but a sweet quick hug). Make him take you out again, maybe hold hands, but no kissing. You kinda tease him a little bit. The idea is that you get to know him and make sure you like him before you jump in the sack with him.



Oh, maybe that's how guys play hard-to-get. I'm confused now.

No comments:

Post a Comment