Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do You play HARD TO GET?

I need to know! every boy tells me that I am already, but luke once told me that he was too SCARED to ask me out. am I being

overly hard to get? I treat other guys just the same as I treat my

best friends. But when they flirt with me, I dont give in, and I dont

let them. But if I really really like the boy I do a bit.



am i doing it right? any tips on how to play hard to get?





xx RileyHow do You play HARD TO GET?
Ok, don't do something your comfortable with. And by playing hard to get, he could get the impression you don't like him and then move on.How do You play HARD TO GET?
Everyone will tell you not to play games, unfortunately sometimes you have to. If you can get to a bookstore get a book called The Rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment