Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to tell if a guy likes you but is PLAYING HARD TO GET to make you like him?

Whats up with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>
Here goes nothing:



Back in the middle of July i went to a 10 hour music festival with two guys I've never met and a mutual female friend. One of the two guys i currently have a bit of a crush on. At the festival he really flirted with me.



-He'd always stare into my eyes, i caught him staring at me in a 'dreamy' way, if you will lol, --He also seemed to try to impress me by showing me he was into the same things I was into.

-He kept looking around to see where i was

-He opened doors for me and stuff

-Whenever the other girl would try to flirt with him he tried not to pay attention to her

-Got upset when i did, he had no reason to be.......



So then its time to go home im pretty upset and i say bye to everyone and hes the only one to not say it back.....



So then a month passes by and i search for him online and started messaging him for a bit. He replies, but i had to iniate to convo 3 times....one day while im shopping at a store he shows up!!!!! I was completely shocked but happy i tried not to show.



When we noticed each other he seem beyond nervous and couldnt even say the word hi to me, he gave me a sort of a weak wave and just stared at me. and he was blushing! After the awkward moment he began asking how my summer went, and continually tried to make conversation with me. He was stuttering and everything. I had a feeling he followed me into the store because he really wasnt interested in the items the he was just standing there listening to music. He seemed to have a really tough time talking to me. But we asked question about each other and was flirty... And i continue looking around the store and by the time i buy my item i notice he has already left...i walk out and there he is again!!! like he was waiting for me to come out lol. So again we meet up and he ask me what i bought, and we make small talk again and we're pretty close walking side by side to each other. I asked him where he was going next and he tells me ';to go read';...i was a bit puzzled because on my webpage i have that one of my favorite things to do it READ...besides who goes to mall just to read???? So nervously i split away from him because i didnt wanna follow him...and then i get home hes online so i message him so he didnt get the idea that i didnt bail out on him.......frin his repsonses he seemed kinda upset...i let a few days passed and i asked him that if he wanted to that we could possibly hang out sometime



He tells me ';if i have time? lol busy alot lately';



so i tell him it sounds good to me and he read it but didnt reply to it.



But i do know for a fact that he really is busy and isnt making it up....



Inoticed that ever since i began messageing him he has been onlineway more frequently.i think hes waiting 4 for to send a message.....SO he is playing hard to get?? HAHAHA THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!How to tell if a guy likes you but is PLAYING HARD TO GET to make you like him?
i think - possibly cause being up-front didnt work?How to tell if a guy likes you but is PLAYING HARD TO GET to make you like him?
Sounds to me like he just wants you to come to him. He seems a bit shy and is feeling like if he was to make a move that he would be rejected. But since you are the one asking him to hang out and he is saying he's a bit busy then I think all you have to do now is wait for him to come around. You did all you could do really. I hope that he comes around because it seems like the two of you are really into each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment