Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need some help on a guy.. lol is he playing hard to get orr ?

i like this guy and i know he likes me because he has told his friend who is going out with one of my best friends. He always acts as though he likes me but then turns around and tells me i'm too young. When I ask him about it he claims that he only says it to me because i'm ';different'; and that i can't handle being in a relationship with him. I've gone to other guys and asked them about it and they claim that he's playing ';hard to get'; and to just make him come to me. But how am i supposed to know whether its even worth the effort anymore?I need some help on a guy.. lol is he playing hard to get orr ?
If I were you I would just call him out on it. And tell him you like him or something of that nature. thanks for answering mineI need some help on a guy.. lol is he playing hard to get orr ?
Wht dont you play 'hard to get' and see how it works for you.
guys are DUMB! dey have no clue wat dere talkin bout! its true! he's playin hard 2 get and makin u feel bad! he's makin u come 2 him! dont let him do dat! be urself and u playin hard! ignore him, wen he starts a convo........make it short. answer in 2 words. den he'll know somethins up and come 2 u........den tell him wats wrong, how u feel. and eventually, he'll get over the whole play hard to get game! hope dis helps! gud luck!
Hes not playing hard to get, seems like hes too cocky even if he likes you.

Forget about him.
apparently this guy is trying to say that you're aren't mature enough to handle a relationship with him, or maybe he is probably he is saying that ur not mature enough to handle the kind of relationship he wants to have with you which might just be friends with benefits. and most of the time young girls aren't into this kind of thing becuz their more into the boyfriend scene and stuff. sit down and have a '; mature conversation'; with him and ask him what kind of girls he likes and what kind of relationship he's looking for and if you're looking for the same things he is looking for, convince him that you're the girl for the job.
No, he is not playing hard to get. If he liked you he wouldnt tell u b.s like that. trust me if he's making up a lame excuse about age, just back off and move on.
it sounds like hes just trying to string you on to get attention from u. if he really did like you, then he would have said yes to going out with you. its okay to play hard to get, but he got what he wanted (which was you asking him out) so shouldnt he have said yes?? in my opinion it might me time to move on. maybe if u do that, he'll come to u
guys are mean i heard this gut that he throw some girl on the floor
If you really like him, flirt and keep tying. And when he says your 'different' reply with '; Well, I guess we do have something in common then!'; smile turn and walk away, trust me it works, its a way of being flirty. I've tried it myself, I got the advice from my best friend; The Flirting Expert. keep trying, don't give up. try this for about another month, if it doesn't work, pretend to give up and don't talk to him at all, this might result to him talking to you or asking you out, experience. if it doesn't work, continue this exercise and switch to the opposite about every month.

Best of Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment