Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Should I play hard to get with this girl?

Ok so me and this girl really liked each other, but she said she wasnt ready for a boyfriend yet. SO i figured i would wait for her because i really liked her. But now i feel like shes playing games with me. she talks about random guys to me and i get a little jealous. i wanna play sorta hard to get to see if shes really interested in me. should i? and how?Should I play hard to get with this girl?
No. Girls that play games are not worth the effort. Find someone that has the confidence to tell you they like you.



If you want to play hard to get, just stop trying, go for someone that doesn't play games... she might get a hint.Should I play hard to get with this girl?
no. its pretty obvious she is already trying to do that. genius
Talk about random girls, just so she could she how it feels..I bet she'll get jealous too bro :) hope that helped.
I'd say don't put ur life on hold for he she'll either come around or not.Maybe date some one new
Playing games in relationships is never a good idea. Don't do it and don't be with anyone who does either.
well ive played hard to get with a guy %26amp; then he kinda figured so then he did . we ended up fighting in the end %26amp; now we're not really friends . just talk to her about it %26amp; im sure she will understand how you feel . plus dont be embarrassed to express your feelings thats what girls like (:

No comments:

Post a Comment