Friday, November 19, 2010

Is this guy just playing games with me?

I met this guy a few weeks ago at a party. We started hanging out. After we hung out each time he would text me saying, i dont know what it is but i always have so much fun with you. You make me laugh so much, you are the only one i can be myself around because everyone else just thinks i am lame when i am myself. ( he is a real popular guy in sports..wrestling..football..he lifts every day) he was coming up real close to me acting like he was going to kiss me then just touched his nose to mine and started walking again. he said ';I have a really strong feeling you and i are going to get really close.'; lately he doesnt talk to me unless i talk to him first through texting or whatever.He is real neutral. What he does is says he wants to hang out and that he will call me, then doesnt and leaves me waiting. im confused on what he is thinking?



How should i play this? should i play hard to get?Is this guy just playing games with me?
First off, he got you interested by showing something to you...then he stops doing that...he is showing you none or less attention..women call that mixed signals...men call that playing hard to get....



And now you are asking if you should play hard to get when he is playing hard to get with you.....hilarious!!!!



Dating is a game that never ends...you can play the game since he is playing it with you...cant say what the outcome will be...



Follow one rule: take two steps forward, take one step back...

Basically, he is playing hard to get so give him what he wants...give some attention to show you are chasing him, he will drop his guard after that, then you play hard to get and let him chase you....



Eventually one person needs to give in if one of you wants a relationship.Is this guy just playing games with me?
PLAYA.
DO NOT play hard to gett.



he already is.
Ha, Ha, yeah I have this asshole I know who's playing the same *** game. Don't even bother, let the selfish prick go and move on. The chase game I don't waste my time with, I'm much to sexy to spend all day thinking about what hes doing, you do the same, move on, if it's meant to be, he will call and want to hang out with you. In the mean time keep your guard up if he does call, because he sounds like a playa, playing you, sue and Q.

Peace and Love,

V

P.S. And if you two get together, don't give him any ***, he doesn't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment