Friday, November 19, 2010

A guy asked me out a yr ago, i rejected him. Now I want him & he's playing hard to get. Advice Guys???

I have sent him emails with no response, but when we are in the club, he is always making eye contact with me and standing by me or moving to where i am... i am newly divorced and he just broke up w/ a girl in may. told friends he is not ready for anything serious yet. do i wait it out, keep sending him messages and holding out for him? What do i do??? To make matters worse, I slept with his friend last year after i rejected him. nothing ever became of that as it was a drunken mistake on my part.... I have told him how sorry i am, and when i told him he should take me out he said eagerly, ';i should'; then walked out... He says hi to me in the club and his family and friends like me... my family likes him too, in fact he and my mother always say hi every time they see each other. i am getting discouraged b/c he is not responding to my emails... Whats up with that? Advice PLEASE! I am going through tough times and want someone to talk to and I want that someone to be him... I also did tell him that I rejected him because I was afraid to fall in love with him, and a year and a half later I know I am... Does any of this make sense? We are mutaully attracted to each other... I will see him this weekend at a mutual hang out, whats my next move folks???A guy asked me out a yr ago, i rejected him. Now I want him %26amp; he's playing hard to get. Advice Guys???
Why should he get another chance? I think he gives you eye contact because he know you want him and you could be his trophy. Just think about it, wouldn't be great if someone that rejected you in the past came along wanting you now? So you give them what they want and at the same time you get what you wanted in the past. Then you get to return the favor and crush them. I've always wanted to do that to a chick who rejected me awhile ago.A guy asked me out a yr ago, i rejected him. Now I want him %26amp; he's playing hard to get. Advice Guys???
I would try to show him you are interested him, but not make it too obvious? Hes the man, wait for him to make a move. Don't come off as too desperate especially considering you are a newly divorced.
Hahaha life sucks doesn't it? People need to learn to be more honest with themselves and what they want from the beginning. it would make the world a little easier to live in and there would be a lot less drama like this.
when you rejected him you bruised his ego. Try talking to him he should know that feelings change. Hopefully he will understand you feel differently now than you did a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment