Friday, November 19, 2010

Is he just another player, or is he genuine? should i play hard to get?

this may look long but its easy to understand..i have been seeing this guy for about three weeks.. we went to a party, went to the movies, and he has met my parents. I do not sleep with guys unless they are my boyfriend, and have only slept with 1 person, and he knows this. the problem is, he has a reputation as a player, and about a week before we started meeting up he was still seeing another girl(he isnt anymore). his best friend told me that he says im beautiful..and also he messages me first in the morning and before sleeping. he is also overseas at the moment and still messages me even though its expensive and i said not to.



today, i was like ';i think i figured you out..your ex screwed up your trust, thats why you date so many girls, coz deep inside youre scared tht if you stay with them that they will do the same thing your ex did. and you date a girl and then you find a better one, but you still tlk to the other one because they like you so much that you can go back to them whenever you want, which is fun to do. and mainly the reason you do this is coz a. you have trust issues, and b. you love the attention girls give you. i think were very similar, except you havent tried to do anything with me because you have respect for me, coz you know i wont drop my pants for you in a second.(LOL). and you know that i can easily stop talking to you, coz i dont have the same obsession with you unlike others. so keep being interesting :)'; and he said ';Yeah my ex and the trust thing is right, but the reason i struggle to commit to girls is because i dont respect them after what my ex did, and how can you date someone if you dont respect them? before my ex i wasnt like this at all!';



if I told him i only sleep with boyfriends and he is still seeing me, does that mean he likes me? is he just wanting a fling with me? this coming saturday we are going to a party together.. is there anything i should do? Thanks heaps.Is he just another player, or is he genuine? should i play hard to get?
What a racist comment from RJ. He's an idiot.



Well you have to assure your boyfriend that you are not his ex. Not all girls are the same. Be careful though, that he's not agreeing with you just so he can have an excuse for his behaviour. You have just given him the perfect excuse to cheat (if he is that sort of guy). So tell him that if he can't trust himself in a relationship, then break it up.



Are you sure you want to deal with his baggage?Is he just another player, or is he genuine? should i play hard to get?
Well he must be black that is for sure and 2nd be careful you may catch an STD!

No comments:

Post a Comment