Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls: What do you do when your playing hard to get with a guy (please answer, got 0 answers so far)?

I have a girl that I suspect is doing this with me. She seemed interested from the night I met her (and I definitely expressed interest after I thought she was interested). We've met up since that night and we were together until early in the morning and she even texted me to check if I made it home (she seemed to want me to contact her again after that night). But since then her interest seems to have gone down (only been 3 days but still). Is she doing this to play hard to get? She also adding me to facebook today and was checking out my profile (she left a few comments, that's how I know) so I doubt she wants nothing to do with me. Thanks.Girls: What do you do when your playing hard to get with a guy (please answer, got 0 answers so far)?
yeah it seems like shes playin it cool..showing interest but not too clingy...

No comments:

Post a Comment