Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you let a guy know you just want to be friends?

So I just met this guy and he always saying things like, don't go offline too soon I want to talk to you or keeps asking me out.



I mean he's a nice guy but I'm not interested in him. I'm just being friendly and I don't want to let him to get the wrong idea. So how do I go about doing that in a nice way? And also, I thought most guys like to play hard to get but he seems way too friendly with me?How do you let a guy know you just want to be friends?
Just tell him straight out. It may seem mean but trust me in the long run it is the best thing for both of you.How do you let a guy know you just want to be friends?
tell him straight that you dont like him.

simple as that.
Just tell him straight up, ';I would rather be friends with you.';
Guys are different. Some like to play hard-to-get, and others tell you how they feel.



Tell him that you just met, and you don't think you guys should take things so fast.
First of all, guys do not play hard to get. Second of all, it does not sound as if you have established any boundaries with him. You say he keeps asking you out...have you told him, no thank you I am not interested in anything more than a friendship with you? It is that simple. If he keeps asking you need to telll him nicely but FIRMLY that again, you are not interested in anything more than friendship, and if he continues to ask you will have to discontinue the communications. And then STICK to what you have said. If you are sending him mixed messages, which by the way is not fair to him, he will probably continue to ask, because you are not being clear with him. Don't play with his mind, that's not cool. And by the way, it sounds as if you make yourself too available to other guys, I have NEVER heard of a guy 'playing hard to get' unless you are throwing yourself at them which makes it unchallenging to them and they have no reason to make an effort. It seems as if this guy is truly interested in YOU. And he is responding to you the way a guy should. Good luck!
Tell him then, what is the problem, if he insists just don't chat with him, he is doing your head in, move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment