Sunday, November 14, 2010

Does he like me? How to play cool to a guy without freaking him out?

I went to two dates with this guy, and we had a good time. We used to talk a lot on the phone and text alot. But he stopped for two weeks. I thought he was seeing somebody else, i dont want to be a creeper, i deleted his phone number. And he called tonite, i didnt realize it was him, so I asked who it was? And he figure out I deleted his number, and I tried to lie and said I lost all my contacts. But i failed. I told him my feelings, and he said he was too busy, he thinks i am beautiful and fun, he asked me if i still want to hang out with him, I said he is busy all the time. He thinks i am still pissed off which i am not, I dont like to play games with guys, I dont like to play hard to get. So, what i should do to this guy????Does he like me? How to play cool to a guy without freaking him out?
First: tell him the truth in your side of the story.

Second: remember that he didn't call you for two weeks after, and that this should mean something. If he wants an answer out of you, he needs to explain that as well.



Finally, depending on what happens from those two (if he's clearly lying in part two, er...), proceed. The easiest way to show that you're not playing hard-to-get and are interested is by confronting him, about both the cellphone-number and the two-weeks issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment