Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i play hard to get while being long distance with a guy while still letting him know that I'm for him?

this guy ive been dating a lil more than a month (he was a serious summer fling.. now we are at diff colleges - but we'll see each other this xmas break). he loves the chase and is a very adventurous sagittarius man who doesn't like to feel tied down... tho he does always ask me ';So are you getting hit on by a lotta guys there'; and he always says ';god.. i want a gf sooo bad.. i haven't had one in sooo long';. he is also the jealous/possessive type and worries that i might have a million bf's. however, i think he definitely flirts with a ton of girls back at his college (i don't think he does stuff with them necessarily = he complains to me that he can meet girls but can never get them 'into bed'... hes not a virgin but he has never tried going further than even kissing with me .. tho we've dated a month now). im excited to see him this xmas-how should i play hard to get with him over the phone/myspace in order to keep his interest peaked while at the same time showing my interest in himHow can i play hard to get while being long distance with a guy while still letting him know that I'm for him?
too many games.....How can i play hard to get while being long distance with a guy while still letting him know that I'm for him?
If you have to play games, its not worth getting into a relationship.
I had the same experience eons ago. Know what I did? I left him hanging. I didn't call him, I didn't see him for a time, I just simply disappeared. But, surprise surprise. He came looking for me. But I found another more sensible and more caring man than him (not necessarily more gorgeous). It might work for you.
I hate when girls play games personally. Especially if Im at college with a whole bunch of girls and my gf or whatever you call each other is playing around with me I'd just get frustrated personally. You dont have to be skanky or get straight to the point. But I cant stand when a girl plays hard to get....it just drives me away. I mean its one thing to BE hard to get. and its another to PLAY hard to get. I'll chase a girl but I dont like playing games with one.....just me personally
It's kind of tough playing hard to get over the internet but I've tried it, so I can give you a few pointers.





Well, what I do normally is that when I see the guy I like and he's interested in me and he came online,of course you'll feel happy and you want to send him msg right away!!!! DON'T! Let him send the msg. If he doesn't msg you saying ';hi, how are you doing?'; Then simply don't bother. You will feel bummed and upset or even frustrated cause if he doesn't send you a msg and you did, he'll feel you want him more than he wants you and that's not how playing hard to get is.





The other thing, if you 2 have a webcam seeing eachother etc.. if he asks to do something, say like stand up and twirl something like that or other things, simply say ';NO';. I have to be honest, it works pretty good by saying ';NO'; because guys love a challenge. When girls say ';No';, they will use their mind to think of a way for you to say ';okay.'; Let him hang on a little bit, then when the time is right (you'll know it) give him a little butter. Not too much and not too less. This way the guy will feel special that you're giving in but also he'll feel that you respect yourself for not doing too much too.





If it's on the phone, let him think that you're wanted by other guys and not just him. So, then he'll want to take the challenge and beat up all those guys out there and win you over. Well, this happened to me, I told him that I had to go out because I had a date, of course he might be cool with it but he will ask questions. No matter it's before the date or after the date. He will ask how was it etc etc etc... I told him that it was okay a bit boring. I would rather go out with someone... who i'm talking to right now..He's blah blah blah.... Point out his personality or something. That will make him feel special that he knows you notice him and listens to what he told you etc.





Keeping a guy jealous is one of the key to keep him interested. If a guy is no long jealous it means he's not interested. Every guy loves a challenge. They are just naturally born as competitors! Also, because of fathers, uncles, grandfathers etc always remind them that men are competitive, men should be this and that...





Last thing, if you 2 send text don't always reply ASAP when he texts you. Wait for 1 or 2 hrs or even more... When he calls don't answer right a way. Sometimes, you can just skip it and if he asks, make an excuse and then say something sweet back.





Well good luck!
I guess I dont believe in playing games and I think you are playing with fire and might get burned. If you start acting like you are not interested he might just believe it and find someone else.. I think there is a way to keep his interest without playing the silly jealousy game..... Just be yourself and be spontaneous and interesting but be genuine otherwise what kind of a relationship are you really having if you have to play those games..


good luck
All i can tell you is that a LDR takes communication, trust and honesty. If BOTh of you can do that then it will work out okay. My bf is a sagittarius too but he isnt' like that. We've been in a LDR for 4 years now. Just like in anyother realtionship there has to be equality, if hes worried about you flirting with guys then he is going to have to be willing to not flirt with girls. Playing hard to get online is harder to do that in person becuase a message can be read wrong. If this is the only way to get him then i would start thinking of the future....How often are you going to have to play hard to get to keep him interested? Really consider if you and if he can do all the work that is required in a LDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment