Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I play hard to get?

Please give me some successful tips on how to play hard to get with a guy that is aggressive and flirty? Thank youHow can I play hard to get?
Why u wanna do tht ?!!

do u want him or not!!!How can I play hard to get?
Make it seem like you are busy with your own life. Guys love it when women have their own thing going on.
act vaguely uninterested.



Meaning, give a causal smile but too hard. Glance but don't look.



Be busy and pre ocupied
No. you shouldn't play hard to get because if you really like him you should go out. but if you keep playin, hes gonna find a new ''play ground''
I play hard to get all the time but I am surrounded by beautiful women all the time ! It's hell for me too !!!
just ignore his IM's or flirt with other guys to make him want you! that will make him more determind to get with you. trust me guys love the chase..guys think hard-to-get girls are more fit for a relationship. if they think ur not hard to get u must not be any good.
I have always been hard to get (not ';played'; i was hard to get) And it really works...

but dont ignore him.

When he wants to talk to you just talk to him if he tries to kiss you do not let him kiss you (never say you have another boyfriend if its not true)



Let him try to get close to you and look for you but dont you look for him... be flirty though.



Then when you think its the time to show him love and that you like him like he does too stop being hard to get and stick around.



It really works to see who really does love you or who's just trying to use you. If hes just trying to use you and he says it to you just say sorry you dont play like that.



Trust me, all my relationships have been long-term, the only 2 ive had. Thats why im hard to get.



be succesful like me! lol
  • motor cycles biblical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment