Friday, November 12, 2010

How do i play hard to get with a guy i don't really know?

okay so there's this guy in one of my classes, i sit right in front of him and we kinda talk but not really. i want him to notice me but im not exactly promiscuous or experienced. i'll turn around in my chair to look at the clock( but really it just gives me an excuse to look at him with my Peripherals) and in the corner of my eye i always see him smiling at me. and he'll always tap my shoulder and ask me to help him with his assignment with a big grin, but i don't know if hes flirting with me or.. just being himself..? so how can i play hard to get or do little things to flirt that aren't too obvious?How do i play hard to get with a guy i don't really know?
I don't know how you would go about playing hard to get with a guy you barely talk to....isn't that already what your doing? I would suggest being friendly with him first, its easier to flirt with someone once you feel more comfortable around them. Let the flirting come naturally, it will; if you try to hard to plan how you act around him, it will just come off as awkward.How do i play hard to get with a guy i don't really know?
dont play hard to get, most guys hate that.
don't play hard that's stupid it doesn't work cause theres a million other girls out there and if you play hard to get when u don't even know him he will just find a new girl.. just flirt with him that will work alot better then playin hard to get

No comments:

Post a Comment