Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to play hard to get?

I am a single professional adult, I work most of the time so I recently started using a dating website to help me out. I am chatting with this really attractive guy. To be honest, he seems way out of my league but he is very close to my ideal match!



I left for vacation 2 weeks ago. I was gone for a week, and by the time I got home, he was gone for a week for business. Before either of us left, he said we should get coffee sometime. I said we could discuss it when we both got back. Now that we are both back, we chat during the day at tomes, and I asked if he wanted to catch a movie with me.. he said he had plans.



Its REALLY hard to play hard to get with this guy because of how much I want a chance to go out with him. Since he said he had plans yesterday, I've been ';too busy'; to talk to him. Should I just play the unavailable game until he contacts me?



I have no idea what to say or how to be to seem not so clingy. Im really bad at things like this. Help!How to play hard to get?
Showing interest in a guy is never ';clingy';(God I hate that stupid word). If he respects you, he'll respect your interest and he'll be flattered, most girls take the stupid hard to get thing too far and the guy moves on w/o ever knowing they liked him. All the time wondering why the girl never seemed interested. You're setting yourself up for disaster by taking that route. JUST BE HONEST.How to play hard to get?
Okay first. No offence but you kinda seem like a hard-*** and guys don't really like that. Try not to stress it. Here are some tips.



When he calls/texts/IMs you, wait a little while before responding so that you don't seem desperate. Though don't wait too long otherwise he will think you are not interested and move on.



Also, even if it's not true; act like you have other options and like he is lucky to be talking to you. That way [if he likes you] he will try harder to get your attention.



P.S - Maybe try Watching ';The Ugly Truth'; it might help. And even if it dosen't it's still a great movie ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment