Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm soo into a guy who keeps playing hard to get. Tips? (EASY 10 PTS)?

He's honestly exactly what I want in a guy, and the worst part is that I KNOW he's interested!!



His friend told me that he FLAT OUT SAID that he plays games with me. He's never had a serious girlfriend and (although he knows that I'm not intending on sleeping with him) said that he DOES want one though.



I think he knows how to GET girls with games, but doesn't realize that I'm already hooked... now move us forward!



How can I play back and ';conquer'; my dream guy?



For example, I spent the night at his place two weeks ago. From there, he invited me to TWO things and rescheduled both. To retaliate, (because I don't appreciate flakiness), I ignored his phone call this past weekend. The next night, I ran into him at a party, where he talked to me and flirted until I excused myself. I left without saying goodbye, and he then proceeded to text me asking where I went, what I'm doing.. and continued to text me until I fell asleep and stopped responding.



That was Saturday night, it is now Monday night and no word from him!



I'm scared of playing TOO hard to get, but I HAVE to retaliate to his games - I don't want him to lose interest in me.



I really want to text him and ask what he's doing tonight. He's never ignored any of my texts, and I haven't texted him since last week.



But I don't want to fail at playing hard to get when he's so good at it! The other thing is that a ton of girls want him, but he's never taken any out on dates or kissed them or anything (like he has with me). I'm scared he'll get bored and replace me. :(



Help!?!? What should my next move be?





(And any answers that say things like ';forget him, games are bad, move on'; will be ignored/reported because he's the only guy I like right now so don't waste your time.)I'm soo into a guy who keeps playing hard to get. Tips? (EASY 10 PTS)?
hmm I understand what you mean. Its like You Both like each other, but don't really want to be the first to make a move. I'd say just txt him, and then maybe play liike 20 quest, or ';firsts'; like whats your first memory, first kiss, etc, then work it up to something you wanna ask him. Or just ask him while txting be like ';so would you EVER date me?'; just don't beat around the bush :) you guys are both interested in each other, so just do it!

good luck sweety

:)I'm soo into a guy who keeps playing hard to get. Tips? (EASY 10 PTS)?
forget him, games are bad, move on
Don't text him. Wait until he texts or calls and invites you somewhere like a real guy. Then go and have fun. Pay attention to how he treats you.



Don't keep showing up to where he is. Let him take you out if he wants to see you.



Are you sure you want all this drama?

No comments:

Post a Comment