Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scary killing dream- help?

am completely terrified by the dream I had last night. It a little jumbled鈥?but .. I was on a bus for some reason鈥?and there was a young man鈥?my age or so (27) I guess鈥?I didn鈥檛 see his face. For some reason.. and i cannot remember why now鈥?i started hacking him with an ax鈥?. it was a lot harder than I anticipated and I didn鈥檛 want him to be half dead so I used it to slit his throat鈥︹€?the next thing I remember is me trying to deal with his body鈥?but it had no head or limbs and it was dressed in a suit all of the sudden for some reason. I wrapped it up in a bunch of garbage bags and put it in my trash can between other bags鈥?thinking it would be taken to the dump and then be unidentifiable鈥?.then all of the sudden I was at my godmothers house and the suit was hanging on a clothesline in her backyard all bloody and wrinkled and dirty and I didn鈥檛 know how it got there鈥? but I had to get it.. so i got it down whithout anyone seeing me and took it home and wrapped it back up with the body.. then all of the sudden I was inside my house and Barney from how I met your mother (the guy neil patrick harris plays 鈥?and it was his character.. not him) was dressed in the bloody suit鈥?that is all I remember.. but I鈥檝e been feeling sick all day that I killed someone in my dream.. why?????Scary killing dream- help?
You might be dreaming this becaue of stress at home or work or anywhere else.. it could also be that you have been watching too much volient movies or shows.. or read a very graphic book... try and relax.. watch happy programs.. be happy... i said happy!! HAPPIER!!! XDScary killing dream- help?
i cant tell you exactly why you had that dream but maybe i can help you. are you hurting anyone in your life? having a fight with a friend? i think maybe you had that dream because deep inside yourself you know your hurting someone and they wont go away.



im sorry i know im not a phsychiatrist but i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment