Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Should I play hard to get or madly in love?

So theres this guy. I did not really feel a connection between us when we first met, but he is so warm and caring I could not help but fall in love with him. He is patient, extremely, as I was a handful at first. I fell in love with him not only for the patience he has for me but for the way that he loves me and how he treats and interacts with others.



So do I let him know I am in love, sending cute multimedia messages and telling him good morning via text, or do I just act like I did before and keep playing hard to get. I so don't want to sabatoge a great thing.Should I play hard to get or madly in love?
You should tell him. Sounds like he's a good guy who deserves to hear that someone cares for him and that he's appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment