Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Does he want me back/miss me by this message? what should i do? play hard to get?

hey, me and my ex boyfriend broke up about a month ago after dating for a year.. the reason was because he got ';tired of having a relationship'; and ';wanted to be single';. i think that its because he just turned 18 so he can go out, and also because all his friends are single and get annoyed when he cant get girls with them.. i was pretty upset because it was unexpected..he would always say he loved me and all his friends were like Hes never been like this with a girl, he loves you so much..



everything was good, but towards the last few weeks of the relationship he went strange and acted like he didnt care about me anymore..he would lie and ditch me for his mates..and he would have gatherings at his house and have girls there too and then tell me it was just guys, and also he deleted all the pictures of us on his facebook.



when he was breaking up with me he was like ';I'm going to be cut so bad when you have sex with another guy'; (he loved the fact he was my first). but I'm not like that. I'm not planning to do anything anytime soon. a guy from his school likes me aswell, and a few times he told the guy ';dont hit on my ex';. and also he found out that i was seeing a guy, and he got cut up about it.. that was about three weeks ago. i haven't talked to him at all the past two weeks, except for saying happy birthday last week and saying that I might bump into him on the weekend (city night) and just how are you etc.. he doesnt call, doesnt message, doesnt talk to me on facebook or anything :(



tonight i was at the movies with my best friend, and i got a text message from him saying ';Hey how have you been? i had the weirdest dreams about you the other night?'; and i replied saying ';Oh thats strange haha..sorry im in a movie ill text you later';

my best friend says dont message him so that he will realise what he has lost and will want me back.. but he doesnt act like he misses me.. i love him, i just dont know if he actually misses me or not.. what should i do? i want to play hard to get because i dont want to be easy.Does he want me back/miss me by this message? what should i do? play hard to get?
You're relationship's done. If you're going to be pining for him, don't text him back. Be polite should you run into him. But he's sending out feelers for a little ';something something'; on the side until he finds someone better.Does he want me back/miss me by this message? what should i do? play hard to get?
I say go No Contact for a couple of weeks/months. Make him wonder and he'll go nuts if he doesn't hear anything from you. All you have to do is ignore him. Ignore his text messages and don't respond. Pretend you don't give a crap about him then I promise you, he'll come crawling back to you. Just a little reverse psychology - that's all you need. Been there, done that. Good luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment