Sunday, November 14, 2010

For girls who that play hard to get?

How can guys actually get through it?

it seems the more interested a girl is, the more she plays hard to get.

so what should a guy do in that situation? Play hard to get with her too? wouldn't that become like two people who are interested in each other but can't get together?

Or will a girl eventually give in and call or will she think that he's lost interest and give up on him?



P.S. I hate the game, if i want one, I'd go back to the bar.For girls who that play hard to get?
Na, the point is that they want to test your limits, to see if you really want them. If you really want her, stay persistent but be cool headed about it. Sometimes you have to just grow some and be a little more obvious in showing your interest (if she's acting particularly ';oblivious';). Trust me, it will pay off if you win her over in the end. Once you do, you'll feel pretty accomplished, and chances are she'll open up to you afterwards.For girls who that play hard to get?
I second what EZgoing said.
EZgoing pretty much said it all. I know I was like that :)
When I was single I would look at it this way....



I would only jump through hoops only if she was really really amazing. I'd only do it for certain circumstances. Even then, I would limit the number of hoops I'd be willing to jump through.



There's waaaaay too many women out there for you to play little games and jump through hoops. Make them jump through hoops for you.



Be so confident and cocky that you make it seem as if they would be lucky to date you. But you've gotta have the whole package..job, car, etc.. You've really gotta have your game on.



That's how you get them to fight for you. You don't fight for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment