Friday, November 12, 2010

How can you tell if a guy is playing hard to get or .....?

My ex bf broke up wit me 3 weeks ago for wat i think was a very dumb reason: Me n my friends had rented a cabin in Poconos n were goin there for a weekend. I had invited my bf eventho he really doesnt like any of my friends, cus the guys r always hitting on the girls n the girls are known for being party girls n he doesnt like it wen I drink. Well he said he didnt wana go n that he didnt want me going on my own so if i went on the trip witout him he would break up with me. Well I told him I was goin anyway n so he dumped me. I called him n left him a msg sayin I love him n I wana be with him n we can try n work something out. He didnt call me back. n ive called him a lot n very few times he picks up n wen he does his like indiferent. n his called me a few times -some ive answered some ive not-. So do u guys think he was just lookin for an excuse to break up? or he just wants me to show him how much I reale wana b wit him? (we went out for 1.5 yr)How can you tell if a guy is playing hard to get or .....?
hmmm....i think thats a dumb reason too....sounds a bit controlling in my opinion...so in a way i think it was an excuse but i think it was also a test....on how much you loved him...because no offence but in his opinion if you loved him you would listen to him...not trying to be rude just imoHow can you tell if a guy is playing hard to get or .....?
could be either...i mean if u have been going for a year and a half and this happened just like that u have to think...has there been any other talk of breaking up before? were u guys still fighting about something already...if the answer is no everything is fine...then im not really sure what hes thinking but i can understand...some of my gfs friends i dont like...i dont mind her chilling with them sometimes but sometimes i do ask her not to go...tho she usually goes anyways lol and i just have to deal with it...and if hes really serious about ending the relationship...if hes bluffing or not id say just stay....if hes testing u...u pass...if hes not....ur showing him u really care and that if he feels strongly about something u will back him up on that...of corse that is if ur relationship means more to u then a weekend...it would be fun...but would it be worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment