Friday, November 12, 2010

How come guys like girls who play hard to get instead of people who are upfront with their feelings?

What's wrong with a girl being honest %26amp; upfront by saying, ';Hey, I like you. I think you're an awesome person.';How come guys like girls who play hard to get instead of people who are upfront with their feelings?
Most guys don't want clingy girls. If you make them think you don't want them they will want you. Girls think ';commitment problem'; means they don't commit, guys think it means we commit too easily. We're all right, find the middle ground, don't be obsessed if he likes you he'll want to be with youHow come guys like girls who play hard to get instead of people who are upfront with their feelings?
some guys like the chase
chase is half the fun, although the chase does get old
I dont mess with girls that play hard to get
not a thing in the world. usually for me girls that play hard to get I get sick of very quickly and move on. I personally like girls who put it out there and let people know how they feel


Are you kidding? Thats what most guys would love in a girl! I want a girl who would just be honest with me... I'm 19 and still to shy to ';chase'; a girl...if I let her know I like her/hit on her/etc. and she doesn't show immediate interest I just give up so I don't embarass myself any further.



Yeah...some guys do like the chase...but considering how most the guys I know consider girls so completely confusing and wish they would be straitforward.... thats not the average guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment