Friday, November 12, 2010

How Do You Tell If A Guy Is Playing Hard To Get?

There is this guy I'm interested in and we've been intimate, but he tells me that he's not trying to be in a serious relationship right now. Anyway, I ask him if he wants to not talk or see each other anymore and he never answers me back when I ask that question. I'm confused because I'm asking you to tell me if you don't want to have anything to do with me, but he doesn't answer. I can't distinguish if he just doesn't want a girlfriend or if he likes me more than he may want to like me so he's distancing himself from me.How Do You Tell If A Guy Is Playing Hard To Get?
He doesn't want to be in a serious relationship right now but he still likes you and wants to see you just be his friend for a while if he feels pressured about you wanting a relationship he's going to avoid you more and probably stop talking to you, give him some room to breathe, if something happens it happens.How Do You Tell If A Guy Is Playing Hard To Get?
start dating other guys. when you start dating other guys, he will become interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment