Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you handle a guy playing games WITHOUT playing games yourself?

Should I just flatly tell him ';I lost interest after you started playing games'; or do I ignore him? Wouldn't ignoring him be playing another game though?



Why do guys do this? They try so hard to talk to you and be with you for a few weeks or months and then they start getting dodgy. It starts when the connection gets deeper, so is it to see if being ';hurtful'; affects the girl? To see if she actually cares?How do you handle a guy playing games WITHOUT playing games yourself?
I thought you were talking about playing video games or something. I'm a guy. I don't think I play those relationship games. People may do it without realizing that they are doing it though.How do you handle a guy playing games WITHOUT playing games yourself?
:)

Report Abuse


I hate playing games and dont like guys who play games. If you like me then tell me and act that way and I will do the same. Im too old to play games and want a genuine relationship with a guy who has total respect for me and treats me right. Playing games is using and I am not into that. Had a guy that used me and I hate that more than anything. I am finally coming out of the clouds and realizing not only what an *** he is but how stupid I was to think that he actually cared about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment