Friday, November 12, 2010

How to play hard to get without her thinking I'm not interested (please answer)?

This question is mainly something I wondered after having a conversation with a friend. We were talking about this girl I like. She was saying that girls like guys who play hard to get (the girl I like liked a guy who didn't like her, so I guess she thought he was playing hard to get). When I showed interest in that girl her interest in me seemed to completely disappear. And now that I've not really tried to go after her for a few months she seems interested in me (not sure if it's because of how I've acted or the fact that she realized that the other guy didn't like her). Anyway my question is how to I maintain her interest (she seems to like guys who act uninterested) while showing her that I'm interested. I'm afraid if I do anything that might show that I'm still interested then she'll stop seeing me as a challenge and lose her interest again. Thanks.How to play hard to get without her thinking I'm not interested (please answer)?
Quit being a pussy and ask her to hang out. Get some beer and country cruise with this chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment