Friday, November 12, 2010

How to play hard to get with a guy?

This guy always says he likes me and wants to get with me, but theres this other girl that I think he might be secretly interested in. I want to play hard to get with the boy, because I think it will make him more interested. The other girl always acts like that, and it seems to work for her, so I want to give it a try but I don't really know how.



So I need help,

and no bullshit pleaseHow to play hard to get with a guy?
There comes a point in every person's life when they get sick of the petty head games that are played in the world of dating, and we all wonder, ';Why can't it just be simple?';



The moment I dropped the bullshit head games and just acted real [[no hard to get]], I got the man of my dreams. I didn't hide my feelings from him - and in turn, he didn't hide them from me.



My perspective: If you have to ';play hard to get'; to make someone like you, then there is something wrong. He should like you for the way you are - not because you manipulated him into through childish head games.



Don't play hard to get.How to play hard to get with a guy?
Ok,

If he says hey to you then you sya: hey yourself

If says want to sit with me you say: maybe i do and maybe i dont

If he says how you doing you say: it depends



good luck

take care
You haven't provided enough information about your situation. how do you know this guy ? how often do you see him? talk to him? call him? text him? If you like him and you need to see if he likes you just ignore him for a little while and see how he reacts. I do seem to find girls more attractive when they aren't letting me know I can have them all the time and when I see they might be interested in someone else or the calls or texts stopped I get more attracted. I wonder what's up

No comments:

Post a Comment