Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm playing hard to get with this guy, the last time I talked to him was on Thursday, should I text him today?

This guy from my school gave me his number on Wednesday (Christmas Eve), so I gave him my number. Then he text me the following day (Christmas) and the conversation was like awkward and kind of boring. So now today is Saturday and the last time I talked to him was on Thursday. So my question to you is, should I text him today, tomorrow, or Monday? I mean I think he's really cute, but he doesn't know, and I don't want him to know just yet. So I'm kind of gonna try and play hard to get for a while. So i don't know when to text him again. Also what are some good topics to talk about? And how should I flirt with him?I'm playing hard to get with this guy, the last time I talked to him was on Thursday, should I text him today?
You think he is cute, so that makes you cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment