Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you play hard to get with guys or find the good guys?

now I've been told that a love life was going to be difficult to find what with me being gay and all. that much i understood, but what i can't get my head around is the simple fact that all 3 of my breakups ended up bad... for me. im at my wits end.what am i doing wrong?



the first one was my only regret out of the 3. it was great if it weren't for the fact that i hadn't be so dormant. i wasn't ready to be seem in public with another man mainly cuz it was so new and unusual. that ended mutually.



then the second one was a complete nut job. i still, to this day, can't believe i played along with his little game. he clam to have multi-personalities and was juggling me with 2 other girls. claiming that each of us had been dating a diffrent ';alter';. i only saw him once a week for 3 week before i broke up with him. i couldn't deal with the neglect both in public and private.



then there is the most recent one, the worst of them all. very intelligent, but very distant. practically a work acholic. between school, work, and his friends i'd be lucky if i saw him 1 a month. after 4 months of his bull i had to end it. unfortunately for me i didn't escape the fire. apparently he was cheating on me the week before our break up.



with all of them, there seemed to be a great physical attraction, but the emotional neglect quickly over shadowed it.an other of my problem seem to be that im attracted to the manly kind, but seem to only attract the exact opposite (girlish) i thought that maybe my issue is playing hard to get, but i don't quit know how to.



if anyone can help me in any way, please don't hesitate to anwser.How do you play hard to get with guys or find the good guys?
Finding a good guy is a judgment call on your part. What you think is a good man is not always what other women find to be a good man. But we are out there. Few and far between we are and had to notice unless you look for us. We are the guy that you see out of the corner of your eye looking in wonder at you. We might not approach you, but we are out there waiting for a great girl to come alone. As a rule most of the good guys out there are shy by nature. That's what makes us so hard to find. But if you look hard you will see us. Good luck.How do you play hard to get with guys or find the good guys?
Dont play hard to get, you will lose the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment