Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is playing hard 2 get with a guy good after all ?

me and my guy friend are always flirting with eachother n he always tells me he likes me and wants me but hes a player. but he kinda let me fall for him but i dont wanna get myself into his games but i never let him know how i feel and i just played hard to get and act like what he says to me dont phase me. but now it sucks cause i like him but he dont know it and its too late he has a girlfriend and plus hes a player. and even though i know hes a player i still like him n thats bad lol.Is playing hard 2 get with a guy good after all ?
You just answered your own question. *Red Alert* Player!!!! If he hits on you and has a gf how would you feel if you were his gf. Just do yourself a favor and ignore the flashy talk and charm of the players and find yourself another guy. Don't be like the millions of girls out there who fall for the players.Is playing hard 2 get with a guy good after all ?
my best guy friend hates it when people play hard to get.

we tried going out for a while and it took SO long for us to get hooked up because i played hard to get.

i dont really like playing hard to get, because you all the guys ive tried it with dont appreciate it.

good luck lol
Give him some time, see if theres any change in him. If he remains a player, move on, and save yourself the heartbreak. There are better guys out there who don't get a chance.
well when you play games, games are going to be played on you if your not honest w. your feelings w/ him how do u know he is...yea hes a player but hes also your friend and hes your friend for a reason right?...well since you said hes a player he will probably break up w/ his girlfriend soon since he does like you(as you said) so when that time approaches take a risk...wahts the worst that could happen?



getting hurt does suck like crazy (i would know) but its better then living you life in a what if situation...always wonder what if i would hve...

we could have been...



you will never know until you take that risk and find out



because my guys friends always tell me that they get tired of playing girls when they find the right one they will become compleatly dedicated to her her...so you never know



go for it!
Yes, everything is fair in love and war, you aare on the right path
I understand that you are in love, but what do u want from him if u know that he is a player. obvious he will do it to u too, why dont u try to get over him and move on. That is why they say love is blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment