Friday, November 12, 2010

TIPS!!evrythng u kno bout' how 2 get a guy 2 fall 4 u, and how to play hard 2 get and does it work?? PLEZZ!!!!

anything and everything you guys know about love, getting a guy to fall 4 you, playing hard to get, things to say to a guy, ANYTHING!!

4 example im always nervous when guys are around me and flirt with me and i try to play it cool but who am i kidding my face turns as red as a tomato!! HELP



and all of my friends have made out with guys and i wanna but i am nervous that i will be bad and the guys will tell there friends becasue i mean i have never made out with anyone b4.. im 13 almost 14 if that helps you any.. is that old to not even have had there first make out?? %26lt;3



i need ADVICE, HELP, TIPS...please =]TIPS!!evrythng u kno bout' how 2 get a guy 2 fall 4 u, and how to play hard 2 get and does it work?? PLEZZ!!!!
take some advice from me don't try to rush into anything. if it doesn't feel right then don't do it. i have been with the same guy sense i was 15. I am 19 now and have 2 kids i got pregnant when i was 16. live your life don't rush things will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment