Friday, November 12, 2010

How do you play hard to get?

how do u play hard to get with a guy, how does the system work, does he want you more or something because u don't talk to him? how do u do it?

How do you play hard to get?
Do you really want to annoy the hell out of a guy? Nothing makes a guy confused like mixed signals. Just don't seem too uninterested or eventually a guy will give up. Just pretend you don't like him as much as you really do but be sure to give him a hint you might like him every now and then. This way he'll wanna find out if your into him or not without giving up. How hard the guy will work for your affection will depend on the type and how much he's into you. When I meet a girl who plays hard to get, I'm just trying to figure out if the girl really likes me or is uninterested and just wants me to back off. Trying to figure out may make a guy work harder but in the end it's just a headace for us. Yes though, teasing each other and wanting what we can't have does attract guys to a certain extent. Just don't overdo it. Be gentle lol.How do you play hard to get?
Hide in a cave.
It worked when this one girl stopped responding to my calls as much. I totally wasn't that into her but when she did it I thought I like needed her. But it turns out she just wasn't interested, lol. You can't overdo it though you've just got to ignore a couple calls here and there but if it backfires it's on you.
you act like you dont like someone when you really do .. tease them a little.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment