Friday, November 12, 2010

How do I play hard to get with a guy but still keep him interested??? (in my situation)?

I am 19 years old and theres this guy that i've been talking to for 1 and a half month.. I do like him. He kinah started calling me babe with my permission of course.. but i kinah want to challenge him. What should i do? i think he knows that i do like him but i never said it.. he told me that he does like me though. How should i make a small twist with my situation? I want to see if he really is serious with me by doing this... PLEASE help me!?! 10 points for the best answer.. :)How do I play hard to get with a guy but still keep him interested??? (in my situation)?
Dont answer all of his phone calls, make sure you dont spent all your time with him so he misses you.

Act more like his friend than anythign else, and then from time to time give him hints thta u like him.How do I play hard to get with a guy but still keep him interested??? (in my situation)?
tease him, 2 steps forward 1 step back...he'll chase



rate my back

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100120231449AAuoZ2c
-Go in for a kiss and right before your lips meet turn your head and do something else

-Text other people when your not talking with him but in his presence

-Look at other guys and have conversation but dont get flirty
You can't play hard to get AND keep him interested, it's one or the other. Play games, and he'll lose interest fast.
DO Not play hard to get with guys, period.



Why do you want to challenge him?

Why cant you just be happy with Being with him?

In fact... why don't you just come out and express your feelings to him?



Lemme ask you... if you're in salt lake city and you want to get to seattle, why would you drive to phoenix arizona?



In a similar way, why are you doing things to try to push him away... when you want him closer?

No comments:

Post a Comment