Friday, November 12, 2010

How to play hard to get as a guy?

Heres the situation, me (am ok better then the others ill say) loves this girl and known her longest. another guy (emo...like reli emo) and theres another who is a cheater and just trying to get in her pants lol. anyways this girl loves attention, and kinda playing with ppl (from the looks of it) if am not there or any another shes over the other guy lol. Anyways reli messed up situation, she says things and does the complete opposite. But i need to know if she has feelings for me, so i need to play hard to get to see if she does. She gives me hints that might lead me into thinking she really does love me. But thanks in advance! and please dont tell me not to do it :p



p.s also any tips over the net? we talk on that too aswel irlHow to play hard to get as a guy?
Playing hard to get is a really good idea but basically you just need to walk down the hall way while your with her and say D*** she is hot (about other girls) and stuff like that. Then whens she brings up a boy just be like nah i don't like him ect.!! Or you can just ask her out since your the guy its not hard for you to have trouble with a girl liking you!

PS- I am a girl and normally it means that they like you when they lead you on like that and just can't make up there mind so my advice for you is to just ask her out and if she says no then you'll know that she dosen't like you and if you don't like that idea then you should just go to the movies with her ';as a friend'; and see where things end up and if it seems like she likes you when you guys go to the movies then im sure she does





I hope i helped i was the girl in this situation at one point and all i had to do was flirt and the guy asked me out and now he is my boyfriend so just keep doing what you are doing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment