Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girls [AND GUYS]: How do you play hard to get?

I know this may seem like a stupid question, but how do you play hard to get? A guy has been flirting with me. This is the question about him if you want more information http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj5TFQn9wYO9bkRxWCPQV8vsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090611163137AAIDgN5 What are some ways I could get him to ask me out? Is playing hard to get a good idea? What should I do? Info from both guys and girls is welcome =)



Guys: How do you like a girl to flirt/play hard to get with you? Like what makes you really want to go after the girl? (NO perverts please)



Girls: How do you play hard to get/flirt with a guy?Girls [AND GUYS]: How do you play hard to get?
Ya i dont im straight forward too bad most women play with your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment