Friday, November 12, 2010

How do you play hard to get?

everyone says when you want a guys attention play hard to get well my ex boyfriend and me dated for 5 months and we recently broke up everyone says im obsessed with him and that when i use to play hard to get with him thats when he noticed me and cared more... I dont know how to play hard to get anymore because I love him now and its so hard... i want him back can someone please tell me how to play hard to get or what i should do im not ready to move on...How do you play hard to get?
I know exactly how you feel right now.

I'm going through the same thing, but idk..i doubt I'm in ';love'; with him. Don't you go over the memories in your head, and dumb things he used to do makes you miss him and everything even more? It happens to me, and i keep screwing up, cause its not cute when someone is so all over another person..I've learned that.



I used to go to his work everyday, text him about stupid things. I would try and play hard to get..but more like mess around with other guys and see if he cares..he does..well DID. and that wasn't the way I was supposed to go about it.





What you should do is, well..wait.

how long have ya'll been ';over';

and what have you done thats obsessive?



email me..

lavishinglashes_xo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment